Terms & Conditions
Lotto Edge, LLC (“Lotto Edge”) provides access to and use of this website subject to these terms and conditions.
The information contained on this website is not for use within any country or jurisdiction or by any persons where such use would constitute a violation of law. If this applies to you, you are not authorized to access or use any of the information on this website.
The following terms and conditions may be updated from time to time:
- It is the responsibility of the user of this website to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, reliability and usefulness of any data, opinions, services or other information provided.
- The material and information in this website are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. Lotto Edge disclaims all warranties, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for any particular use. No representation or warranty is made regarding content, its accuracy, functionality, links, or communications, including no representation or warranty as to defects or errors or corrections of the same, communication interruptions, delays, interceptions or loss of data, or the absence of viruses or other harmful components. No warranty is made by Lotto Edge regarding adequacy, completeness, legality, reliability or usefulness of any information provided by this website, regardless of whether that information is used in isolated or aggregate form. Lotto Edge is not responsible for, and assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the website or the information provided to Lotto Edge by third parties.
- Lotto Edge compiles data from various third parties and external sources. Lotto Edge does not verify the accuracy of the information that was provided or gathered. Further, the information provided through this website may contain technical inaccuracies and other errors. Additionally, the information in the website may be incomplete or out of date. Lotto Edge is not error-free and, therefore, may not be suitable for the particular purpose for which you are using it. Your access to and use of the website are at your risk. Lotto Edge is not liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages whatsoever arising out of or related to your access to, use of, or inability to access or use the website.
- In no event shall Lotto Edge, nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates, be liable to any party for any cost or damages, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the access or use of, or the inability to access or use, this website or any of its functions or features, including in connection with any browsing or downloading of any information, data, text, images, or other material accessible through this website or any website linked to or linking into this website.
- All information provided in this website is under the condition and understanding of it not being interpreted or relied on as legal, accounting, tax, financial, investment or other professional advice, or as advice on specific facts or matters. Users of this website should consult professional advisors with respect to their personal circumstances prior to using this website or any information provided by Lotto Edge.
- The links from this website to other websites are provided for your information and convenience only. Lotto Edge does not assume any responsibility or liability with respect to any website linked from this website (or any website linking into this website), including its content and operation. Lotto Edge does not review or monitor such links. Some websites may be outside your country and subject to different regulations and rules. A link from this website to another website (or a link from another website to this website) does not constitute a referral, endorsement, approval, advertising, offer or solicitation with respect to such website, its contents, or any products or services advertised or distributed through that website. Lotto Edge believes that the links it provides to other publicly accessible websites, web pages, newsgroups, and other sources is legally permissible and consistent with the common, customary expectations of those who make use of the Internet.
- Lotto Edge is in no way affiliated with, associated with or approved or endorsed by any State lottery or the Multi-State Lottery Association.
- The information available on the Lotto Edge website is not intended to encourage participation in any lottery. The information on this website does not constitute an offer or invitation on the part of Lotto Edge for any person to take part in any lottery.
- Except as indicated otherwise, all information, text, graphic images, features or functions, and layout (including the “feel and look”) contained in this website are the exclusive property of Lotto Edge and may not be copied or distributed, in whole or in part, without the Lotto Edge’s express written consent.
- Use of Lotto Edge information technology system to send unsolicited faxes and e-mail to Lotto Edge is prohibited.
- Occasionally, statements or material by third parties, including advertisers, may be posted on the website. Lotto Edge does not endorse such statements or information.
- Construction of the disclaimers above and resolution of disputes thereof are governed by the laws of the state of South Carolina. The laws of the state of South Carolina shall apply to all uses of this data and this system. By use of this system and any data contained therein, the user agrees that use shall conform to all applicable laws and regulations and user shall not violate the rights of any third parties.
- To offer comments about the Lotto Edge website or about the information presented in this Terms and Conditions or Privacy Statement, you may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: March 8, 2023
Information Regarding “”Cookies”” and Privacy
If you identify yourself by sending an e-mail, you may decide to send Lotto Edge personally-identifying information, for example your phone number or mailing address, in an e-mail message requesting that information or records be mailed to you. Information collected in this manner is used by Lotto Edge solely for responding to requests for information or records. Further, you should be aware that such communications are not secure and, in theory, could be viewed by anyone with access to the Internet. Lotto Edge, its Directors, Officers and employees are not responsible for any damage caused by the obtaining of personal or personally-identifying information by a third party by any means, including theft, program error, human error, and by any means of malicious intent.
For the protection of website users and Lotto Edge, Lotto Edge will fully cooperate with law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Lotto Edge to disclose the identity of anyone allegedly posting any information or materials.
Personal Information is information that may identify a person. Personal information that may be collected includes the following:
- first and last name;
- home or other physical address, including street name and name of a city or town;
- e-mail address;
- telephone number;
- other identifier that permits the physical or online contact of a natural person; and
- information concerning a natural person that is collected online and maintained in personally identifiable form in combination with another identifier such as name or address.
We may also collect domain name, location, or IP addresses – this information is not personally identifiable information.
We collect and use various types of information to maximize your experience with our Website. This information will allow us to improve the Website. Google Analytics is one of the analytics providers we use. You can find out how Google Analytics uses data and how to opt out of Google Analytics.
We collect and use information that you choose to share with us, and may use the information to communicate with you in various ways, including via e-mails, surveys and newsletters. You may unsubscribe or opt out of receiving communications form Us by using the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email message or emailing us at email@example.com.
If you participate in a survey, send an email to us, or subscribe to an electronic newsletter, the Website will gather the following information, some of which may be considered personally identifiable information.
If you use social media, and “like” us, or follow us on twitter, we may collect information such as you username.
If you set up an account with us, we will collect this information:
- name (first, last);
- ZIP code;
- email address;
- password (self-selected); and
- telephone numbers.
This Site is affiliated with CMI Marketing, Inc., d/b/a Raptive (“Raptive”) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and Raptive will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. To learn more about Raptive’s data usage, click here: https://cafemedia.com/publisher-advertising-privacy-policy
Lotto Edge shall remain the sole and exclusive owner of all rights, title and interest in and to all specifically copyrighted information created and posted for inclusion in this system. Users should assume, unless otherwise specifically noted, that everything you see or hear on the Lotto Edge website, and any files or programming related to the website, are protected by proprietary rights, such as copyright, trademark, rights of publicity, etc. Absence of a specific notice of proprietary rights, such as a copyright notice, does not necessarily mean that the item is in the public domain. Unauthorized copying or use of items from the website can lead to enforcement actions by the holders of proprietary rights, severe penalties, and, in some instances, criminal actions. Users may not, recopy, distribute, publicly display, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use for public or commercial purposes any of the contents of the website, such as text, images, audio, and video, without Lotto Edge’s prior written permission. Please send e-mail to Lotto Edge for permission requests. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Lotto Edge welcomes hyperlink establishment to its web sites. The link should be established under the following conditions:
- It should be established to the home page of the web site at www.lottoedge.com.
- None of the our website pages should be framed or inserted.
- It should not be construed as any form of Lotto Edge’s endorsement of your web site or any sort of co-operation, partnership or joint venture between us.
- Only the name and the web site address of Lotto Edge can be displayed on your web site that is linked with the our web sites.
- You may not use the any logo (i.e. Lotto Edge) without our express written approval.
Lotto Edge, when appropriate, may use links to other web sites. Lotto Edge is not responsible for the contents of any of the information on any web sites linked with its web site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the MUSL or its members.
Use of Lotto Edge information technology system to send unsolicited faxes and e-mail to Lotto Edge’s members or its employees is prohibited.
Statements Provided by Third Parties
Occasionally, statements or material by third parties, including advertisers, may be posted on the web site. This is not an indication of Lotto Edge’s endorsement of such statements or information.
Choice of Law
Construction of the disclaimers above and resolution of disputes thereof are governed by the laws of the state of South Carolina. The laws of the state of South Carolina shall apply to all uses of this data and this system. By use of this system and any data contained therein, the user agrees that use shall conform to all applicable laws and regulations and user shall not violate the rights of any third parties.
To offer comments about the Lotto Edge website or about the information presented in this Terms and Conditions or Privacy Statement, you may contact us by email at email@example.com.